|Ahmic Lake: Quick Facts
- Ahmic Lake is located in
the Parry Sound District adjacent
to the town of Magnetawan, Ontario
- Lat: 45° 38'
04" Long: 79° 41' 44"
- the lake is located in
Fisheries Management Zone 15
- Ahmic Lake is part of the
Magnetawan River drainage system
- while maximum depths
reach 90', the average depth is 26'
- the perimeter of the lake
is approx. 70 km (43 miles)
- an intensive walleye
stocking program has been in effect
- access to Cecebe Lake is
via the locks at Magnetawan
- the major fish species
include walleye, pike, smallmouth
bass, whitefish, perch, bluegill
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping