|Bark Lake: Quick Facts
- Bark Lake is located
along Hwy. 60 west of Barry's Bay
Ontario in Renfrew County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 26' 52" Long. 77° 50'
- the Madawaska River flows
into the lake on the north end.
This section of the lake has long stretches of sandy shoals and is an
area worth fishing in the spring for walleye. A dam on the south end of
the lake regulates water levels. The Madawaska River exits the lake here
- Bark Lake is a typical
deep clear cold water Canadian
- maximum depths reach 287'
- the average depth is 79'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 89 km (55.9 miles)
- there is a concrete
public boat launch on the south end of
the lake at Harris Bay. Another ramp is located on the north end off of
- the major fish species
include northern pike, lake trout,
smallmouth bass, walleye, perch and smelt
- Bark Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- the map is double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 each plus taxes & shipping