|Bay Lake: Quick Facts
- Bay Lake is located between Novar and Emsdale
east of Hwy.
11 in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat.45° 30' 16" Long.
- the Little East River flows out of the lake on
- the lake sits on a limestone base and is spring
- the perimeter of the lake is 9 km (5.6 miles)
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 102',
depth is 29'
- the lake has been stocked with lake trout and
year round fishery
- a public boat launch is located on the west end
North Bay lake Road
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake
walleye and perch
- Bay Lake is located within Fisheries Management
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.