|Bennett Lake: Notes
- Bennett Lake is located
along Bennett Lake Road (County
Road 19) southwest of the town of Lanark in Lanark County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 54' 56" Long. 76° 27'
- Bennett Lake is long and
narrow with lots of islands,
points, narrows, quick drop offs, and several shallow weedy bays
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 40', the average
depth is 14.4'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 27.5 km (17.2 miles)
- the surface area is 1189
- the lake favours a warm
to cool water fishery
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
walleye, pike, yellow perch and bluegill
- Bennett Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 18
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- blank and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.