Cauliflower Lake: Quick Facts
- Big Cauliflower Lake is located 11.5 km south of
village of Whitney Ontario at the end of Hay Creek Road. The lake is
situated within Algonquin Provincial Park.
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 23' Long.
- the lake is quite infertile (low in nutrient
not much weed growth
- several creeks flow into the lake and Cauliflower
exits on the southwest side
- while the lake reaches depths of 145', the
average depth is
- the perimeter of the lake is 10 km (6.25 miles)
- the surface area is 222 hectares (551 acres)
- much of the shoreline has quick drop offs into
- the major fish species include lake trout, brook
- Big Cauliflower Lake is in Fisheries Management
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping