Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Black Lake is located near Moores Falls on
side of Hwy. 35 and south of Minden in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 44° 49' 07" Long.
- Black Creek flows into the lake on the north end
the lake on the south end on its way to Moore Lake
- the lake reaches depths just over 40'
- this cottage lake is approx. 2 km long and 1 km
- the shallower weedy bays and marshy habitat of
are ideal for largemouth bass. Smallmouth bass tend to hang around
Casimir Island, rubble shorelines, shoals, points and drop offs
- the lake had been stocked with splake in the past
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
- Black Lake is situated within the boundaries of
Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.