|Blackstone Lake Quick
- Blackstone Lake is located off the Blackstone/Crane Lake
Road south of Parry Sound and about 10 km. west of Hwy. 400 in
the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates Lat. 45° 14' Long. 79° 53'
- the Blackstone River flows into the lake on the north end
and exits on the south end flowing to Crane Lake
- the lake reaches depths of 190'. The average depth is 66'
- the perimeter of the lake is 21.6 km. (34.5 miles)
- Blackstone Lake has been stocked with lake trout
- there is a sanctuary area where Blackstone Lake and creek
- the lake holds both pike and muskie with the former
- major fish species include large and smallmouth bass, lake
trout, northern pike, muskie and walleye
- Blackstone Lake is situated within Fisheries Management