- Booth Lake is located northwest of the village of
Ontario. From Madawaska follow Major Lake Road for 24.5 km to the
access point at Crotch Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 39' Long.
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 96', the
depth is 25'
- the perimeter of the lake is 22.2 km (13.9 miles)
- the lake connects to Tattler Lake on the west end
Lake to the east
- rubble shorelines and shoals are prime smallmouth
holding areas. Fish for lake trout in the deeper waters around the
thermocline during the summer
- the major fish species include lake trout,
brook trout, whitefish and yellow perch
- Booth Lake is in Fisheries Management Zone 15
Booth Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping