Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Brady Lake is located on the north side of
west of Carnarvon Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 03' 21" Long.
- 5 creeks flow into Brady Lake. Anson Creek flows
out of the
lake on the west end to Anson and MacDonald Lake
- this lake has mesotrophic features. It is
fertile and reaches depths of just over 30'
- the perimeter of the lake is 8.5 km (5.3 miles)
- the lake consists of 2 basins and supports a warm
- the lake is well suited for long muskie trolling
- the lake contains lots of fish holding structure
(weed beds, submerged logs, points, rubble shorelines and drop offs
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
muskie and yellow perch
- Brady Lake is located within Fisheries Management
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.