Lake: Quick Facts
- Bray Lake is located northwest of South River in
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 54' Long.
- several streams flow into Bray Lake. Water exits
on the northeast side via a dam and into Bray Creek
- Bray Lake has mesotrophic features in that it is
moderately fertile with cool clear water that stratifies thermally in
the summer and turns over in the fall
- the lake reaches depths of just over 50'
- the perimeter of the lake is 23.6 km (14.8 miles)
- the major fish species is smallmouth bass
- Bray Lake is located within the boundaries of
Management Zone 15
Bray Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping