- Cache Lake is located on the south side of Hwy.
24 km east of the Algonquin Provincial Park western gate entrance
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 32' 27" Long.
- the Madawaska River enters the lake on the west
exits on the northeast side
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 107',
depth is 22'
- the perimeter of the lake is 22.8 km (14.2 miles)
- the surface area is 287 hectares (710 acres)
- focus on the deeper south basin for lake
rocky shorelines, points and shoals hold smallmouth bass
- the major fish species include smallmouth bass,
- Cache Lake is located within Fisheries Management
- the major fish species include lake trout,
and yellow perch
Cache Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping