|Canning Lake Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Canning Lake is located
east of Minden Ontario in
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 56' Long. 78° 38'
- Canning Lake is part of a
5 lake chain which includes
Soyers, Kashagawigamog, Grass and Head Lake
- the eastern basin has the
deepest water reaching 65'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 14.5 km. (9 miles)
- there are stretches of
rocky shoreline, points, narrows and
shoals. Milfoil weed beds extend into deeper water
- water exits the lake at
Scott's Dam on the southeast end of
- major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
walleye, muskie, whitefish, perch and a few lake trout
- Canning Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping