- Canoe Lake is located on the north side of Hwy.
14 km east of the Algonquin Provincial Park western gate
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 33' Long.
- Potter Creek flows into the lake on the east end
Oxtongue River exits the lake on the west side
- while the lake reaches depths of 125', the
average depth is
- the surface area of the lake is 344 hectares (852
- the perimeter of the lake is 26 km (16 miles)
- Canoe Lake is a typical clear, deep coldwater
- a public boat launch is located on the southern
- the major fish species include lake trout,
and yellow perch
- Canoe Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
Canoe Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping