|Carson Lake: Quick Facts
- Carson Lake is located on
the north side of Hwy. 60 just
west of Barry's Bay Ontario in Renfrew County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 30' 50" Long. 77° 45'
- this clean clear spring
fed lake reaches maximum depths of
- there are stretches of
sand beach that extend out into the
lake. Look for areas of rock rubble adjacent to these sandy areas.
These transition zones often extend into deeper water and are fish
- there are no public boat
launches on the lake. There is one
- the major fish species
include lake trout and smallmouth
bass. Largemouth bass were recorded in MNR surveys many years ago but
smallmouth bass predominate. Walleye catches have recently been reported
- Carson Lake is located in
Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- the map is double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 each plus taxes & shipping