|Cecebe Lake Fast
- Cecebe Lake is located
adjacent to the village of
Magnetawan in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 38' 34" Long. 79° 34'
- the Magnetawan River
flows into the lake on the south east
end and exits at the locks on the north west end. It is part of the
Magnetawan River drainage system
- this single basin lake
has a maximum depth of 64'. The
average depth is 16'
- the perimeter of the lake
is approx. 32 km (20 miles)
- the Magnetawan Fish
Hatchery is open to the public in the
spring. Walleye from this hatchery have been deposited into
Cecebe Lake since 1999
- the lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
Cecebe Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping