- Cedar Lake is located southwest of Deux Rivieres
the end of the Brent Road in Algonquin Provincial Park
- co-ordinates: Lat. 46° 00' Long.
- Cedar Lake has 2 rivers flowing in and out of the
the Nipissing and the Petawawa
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 192',
depth is 47'
- the perimeter of the lake is 65.6 km (41 miles)
- the surface area is 2,543 hectares (6,284 acres)
- your best opportunity to catch walleye is in the
the inflows of the two major rivers
- the lake has a number of deep underwater humps
hold lake trout in the summer. They can be found shallower at the start
of the season
- a public boat launch is located at the village of
- the major fish species include lake trout,
smallmouth bass, brook trout and whitefish
- Cedar Lake is located within Fisheries Management
Cedar Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping