- Cedar Lake in located along Hwy 105 (the Red Lake
just north of Vermilion Bay, Ontario in the Kenora District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 50° 12' 34"
- the lake is part of the Cedar River watershed.
enters the lake on the south end and exits on the north end flowing
into Perrault Lake
- the lake consists of 2 sections (West Cedar and
connected by a long narrows on the north end
- the lake has a wide variety of fish holding
including many neck downs, channels, narrows, rubble shorelines,
islands, rock piles and shoals, shallow weedy bays as well as
- the lake has been managed in order to develop a
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, pike,
perch and whitefish
- Cedar Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 4
Cedar Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- black & white
- double sided
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping