Lake: Quick Facts
- Co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 23' 19"
78° 23' 34"
- Chemong Lake is located
in Fisheries Management Zone 17
- Max. Depth: 21'
- part of the Trent Severn
- the causeway at the
village of Bridgenorth separates the
north and south sections of the lake
- Chemong Lake, along with
Upper Buckhorn Lake and Pigeon
make up what is known as the "Tri-Lakes"
- a concrete public boat
launch is located on the west end of
- access to Buckhorn Lake
is via the Harrington Narrows north
of the causeway
- Major Fish Species: Large
and Smallmouth Bass,
Muskie, Walleye, Bluegill, Yellow Perch, Black Crappie, Pumpkinseed and
Chemong Lake: Map
- dimensions: 18"x24"
- double sided
- paper map
- black/white and gray
- one side contains the waters north of the
causeway and the
flip side contains the waters south of the causeway
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $6.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.