|Clear Lake: Quick Facts
- Clear Lake is located on the east side of Hwy. 69
joins up with Hwy. 400 in Humphrey Township Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 16' 00" Long.
- the perimeter of the lake is 14 km (8.75 miles)
- the maximum depth reaches 138'
- water flows out of the lake at the north end into
- the lake has an irregular shape with a number of
with some weed growth in the shallows
- the western shore drops off quickly into
and offers good trolling opportunities for lake trout
- a public boat launch is located on the south east
the lake off of Beechwood Drive
- major fish species include lake trout, small and
bass, and whitefish. There have been reports of northern pike
- Clear Lake is located within the boundaries of
Management Zone 15
Clear Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping