| Clear Lake:
- Clear Lake is located between Lakefield and
Burleigh Falls along Hwy 28 in Peterborough County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 30' Long. 79° 11'
- the lake is part of the Trent Severn Waterway
System. Water flows into the lake on the north end from Stoney Lake and
exits on the south end flowing into Katchewanooka Lake
- while maximum depths
reach 12.8 m (42') the average depth is 5.8 m (19')
- the surface area is 1187
hectares (2931 acres)
- it is approx. 6.5 km long and about 2.2 km at its
- exercise caution when boating especially on the
north end of the lake. Beware of underwater rocks
- major fish species: large and
smallmouth bass, muskie, walleye, perch, bluegill, and carp
- the lakes are located
within Fisheries Management Zone 17
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided and laminated
- black and white
- approx. water depth
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info.
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes &
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.