- Consecon Lake is located
south of Trenton in Prince Edward
County close to the Bay of Quinte
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 00' 03" Long. 77° 28'
- the lake is divided into
2 basins. The smaller west basin
is shallow, woody and weedy and favours pike and largemouth bass. The
east basin is deeper and favours smallmouth bass and walleye. The basin
bottom has sandy and rocky areas
- Consecon Creek enters the
lake on the east end and exits
via a dam at the village of Consecon on the west end and flows into
- while maximum depths
reach 55', the average depth is
- the perimeter is 18 km.
- major fish species
include walleye, northern pike, large
and smallmouth bass, perch, and bluegill
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double Sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping