|Crawford Lake: Quick
- Crawford Lake is located in the Magnetawan area
Lake Road in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 36' Long.
- Crawford is a shallow heavily weeded lake that is
the Magnetawan River watershed. Lily pad beds, reeds and cattail banks
all provide good cover for bass and pike
- the primary inflows are the Neighick River and
The outflow is via a channel which connects to Beaver Lake
- the perimeter of the lake is 7.1 km (4.5 miles)
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 22', the
depth is 9'
- walleye and smallmouth bass were stocked in the
neither fish is present is any significant number. The lake is known
for pike and lunker largemouth bass
- the major fish species include largemouth bass,
pike and yellow perch
- Crawford Lake is located within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
Crawford Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping