|Devil's Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Devil's Lake is located along County Road 2 (Deep
south of Minden Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 44° 52' 10" Long.
- Devil's Lake is also known as Lutterworth Lake.
several streams flowing into the lake and a dam on the southeast end
where the water exits
- the lake reaches maximum depths of 130'
- the lake is approx. 2.8 km long and less
than 1/2 km
wide. The southeast end of the lake is shallow, weedy with a few rocky
- the deep basin of the main lake has a rock rubble
and quick drop offs into deeper water as well as a few shallow/weedy
- the lake has been regularly stocked with lake
producing a year round put and take fishery
- the major fish species include small and
lake trout and yellow perch
- Devil's Lake is found in Fisheries Management
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.