|Dickey Lake: Notes
- Dickey Lake is located
south of the village of Coe Hill
Ontario off of North Steenburg Road in Hastings County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 47' 15" Long. 77° 44'
- the lake connects to Lake
of Islands via a channel
from the south end. It consists of 2 basins connected by a narrows. The
shallower areas of the north basin hold some good largemouth bass. Deep
underwater humps in the south end hold lake trout. Try the points,
rocky shorelines and shoals for smallmouth bass
- the lake reaches depth of
- a public boat launch sits
on the north end of the lake
along Dickey Lake Road
- major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass and
- Dickey Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 18
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping