|Eagle Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Eagle Lake is located
east of West Guilford Ontario in
45° 08' 16" Long. 78° 29'
- while the lake reaches a
maximum depth of 80', the average
depth is 23'
- the perimeter is 10.4 km.
- access to Moose Lake is
via a narrows at the east end of
- there are areas of
aquatic vegetation in the shallows,
stretches of sandy beach and rock rubble, submerged logs and stumps
- a dam located at the
village of Eagle Lake regulates water
- major fish species
include smallmouth bass, lake trout and
- Eagle Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.