- Esnagami Lake is located
about 10 minutes north by air from
the town of Nakina (which is north of Geraldton) in the Thunder Bay
District of Northwestern Ontario
- co-ordinates: Lat.
50° 19' 24" Long.
86° 50' 30"
- this big lake is 21 km.
long (13 miles) and 6.4 km. (4
- the perimeter is 190 km.
- the lake is the headwater
of the Esnagami River which exits
the lake on the northeast side and flows towards the Albany River
- there are many bays,
islands, rock piles, reefs and shoals,
channels, narrows and weedbeds
- major fish species
include northern pike, walleye, perch,
cisco and whitefish
- Esnagami Lake is found
Management Zone 2
Esnagami Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping