|Esson Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Esson Lake is located west of Wilberforce
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 01' 15"
78° 16" 20"
- there are two basins connected by a narrows. The
features rocks, logs, docks and weeds in the shallower areas of the
north and south ends
- a dam on the south end regulates water levels
- the perimeter of the lake is 16.7 km. (10.4 miles)
- a public boat launch is located on the south end
County Rd. 4
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
- Esson Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping