|Farquhar Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Farquhar Lake is
located north of Wilberforce Ontario
off of Hwy. 648 in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 05' Long. 78° 12'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 13.7 km. (8.5 miles)
- while the lake reaches
depths of 171', the average depth is
- the water level is
regulated by a dam on the south end of
- there is a sand gravel
based public boat launch at the end
of Buxton Road (which runs off of Hwy. 648)
- major fish species
include smallmouth bass, lake trout and
- Farquhar Lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.