Lake: Quick Facts
- Fletcher Lake is located
along County Road 12 (Livingstone
Lake Road) northeast of Dorset Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 21' 13" Long. 78° 47'
- Fletcher Lake consists of
5 basins or bays connected by a
series of narrows
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 76', the average
depth is 25'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 19.8 km (12.3 miles)
- water flows out of the
lake on the west end via a dam which
regulates the water levels
- the lake has been
periodically stocked with lake trout
providing a year round put and take fishery
- the major fish species
include smallmouth bass and lake
- a public boat launch is
located on the south side of the
lake along Livingstone Lake Road
- Fletcher Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone
maps are not navigation guides
for boaters. They are meant for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping