Pool: Quick Facts
- Gloucester Pool is
located adjacent to Port Severn,
Ontario along the east side of Hwy. 400 in the Muskoka District
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 51' 03" Long. 79° 42' 02"
- the Severn River enters
the lake on the north end and
exits on the shallower and weedier south end (Little Lake) flowing into
- while the maximum depths reach 30.5 metres
(100'), the average depth is 6.9 metres (22')
- the surface area of the lake is 1377 hectares
- the perimeter of the lake is 78.5 km (48.8 miles)
- the major fish species include small and
largemouth bass, northern pike, muskie, walleye, black crappie, perch,
bluegill and catfish
- Gloucester Pool is located within Fisheries
Management Zone 16
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- approx. water depth contour
- locations for the major
- access points
- information on fish
habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel &
Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes