|Grass Lake: Fast
- Grass Lake (also known as
Sweny Lake) is located east of
Burk's Falls Ontario in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 40' 48" Long. 79° 12'
- the lake is part of the
Magnetawan River drainage basin.
Water levels are regulated by a dam on Loon Lake
- the lake reaches a
maximum depth of 37 metres (121'). The
average depth is 11 metres (36')
- the perimeter of the lake
is 6.4 km. (4 miles) and the
surface area is 138 hectares
- with the exception of the
sandy shoreline on the north
end the overall shoreline is rugged and rocky with little weed
- there is a naturally
reproducing population of lake trout
- the major fish species
include smallmouth bass, lake trout,
whitefish and perch
- Grass Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
Grass Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping