|Grundy Park Lakes: Fast
- Grundy Provincial Park is
located at the junction of Hwy.
69 and Hwy.522 just north of Key River in the Parry Sound District
- the map contains 7 of the
lakes in the park: Bucke, Beaver,
Pakeshkag, Gurd, Grundy, Gut and Clear Lake
- the park is 3,636
hectares in size and there are 486 camp
sites, 10 back country sites and 3 campgrounds
- gas and electric boats
are not permitted on park lakes.
Canoe and kayak rentals are available in the park
- major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
walleye, northern pike and black crappie
- Grundy Lake Park is
located within Fisheries Management
Grundy Lakes: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping