|Gull Lake Fast Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Gull Lake is located just
south of Minden Ontario along
Hwy. 35 in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 50' 56" Long. 78° 46'
- the lake is long and
narrow with depths reaching 150'
- the Gull River has been
stocked with rainbow trout and some
of these fish have made their way to the north end of Gull Lake where
the river enters
- there are lots of rocky
areas, islands, points, shoals and
drop offs. Largemouth bass can be found in shallower weedy areas of the
- water exits the lake on
the south end and flows into Moore
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
lake trout, whitefish, cisco, walleye and reports of pike
- Gull Lake is found within
the boundaries of Fisheries
Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping