|Halls Lake: Fast Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Halls Lake is
located between Minden and Dorset along
the east side of Hwy. 35 in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 06' 23" Long. 78° 44'
- Halls Lake is a typical
deep, clear, cold water Canadian
- it reaches depths of 264'
- the Kennisis River flows
into the lake on the east side.
Buttermilk Falls is located at the outlet on the south end of the lake
- there is a concrete boat
launch off of Old Mill Road
- there are sandy as well
as rocky stretches of shoreline
which drop off quickly along the south and east side
- major fish species
include lake trout and smallmouth bass
- Halls Lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping