Lake: Quick Facts
- Harris Lake is located north of Pointe au Baril
off of Hwy.
400 in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 42' Long.
- this irregular shaped lake has many bays with
shallow areas and isolated basins of deeper water
- a branch of the Magnetawan River enters the lake
northeast side. The outflow (the Harris River) is located at the
southwest end of the lake
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 60', the
depth is 14'
- the perimeter of the lake is 44 km (27.6 miles)
- a public access point is located off of Harris
- major fish species include walleye, smallmouth
northern pike, whitefish and yellow perch
- Harris Lake is located within the boundaries of
Management Zone 15
Harris Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping