Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Kabakwa Lake is located between Dorset and
Ontario along on the west side of Hwy. 35 in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 07' Long.
- Kabakwa is a typical Canadian Shield clear water
- the perimeter is 6 km. (3.8 miles)
- while the average depth is 17', the lake reaches
depths of 64'
- the lake has been regularly stocked with lake and
trout producing a put and take fishery
- there is an access point via on crown land on the
side of the lake
- the major fish species include smallmouth bass,
and rainbow trout
- Kabakwa Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping