Lake: Quick Facts
- Kapikog Lake is located east of Mactier off of
Lake Road in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 09' 12" Long.
- there are 10 streams flowing into the lake. Water
northwest end of the lake via a dam. The water flows to Healey Lake
- the lake reaches depths just over 50'
- the perimeter of the lake is 23 km (14.5 miles)
- a public boat launch is located off of Little
on the east end of the lake
- the major fish species include large and
and northern pike
- Kapikog Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
Kapikog Lake: Map
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping