- Katchewanooka Lake is located ajacent to the town
of Lakefield in Peterborough County, Ontario
- <>co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 27' 27" Long. 78° 15'
- <>the lake is part of the Trent Severn
- <>while the maximum depth reaches 30' (9.1
metres) the average depth is 7' (2.3metres)
- this long narrow lake has a surface area of 351
hectares (866 acres)
public boat launch is located along Water
St. in Lakefield
- major fish species: large and
smallmouth bass, muskie, walleye, perch, bluegill, and carp
- a sanctuary areas is
located at the Young`s Point on the north end of the lake
- the lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 17
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- approx. water depth
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info.
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes &
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.