|Kawawaymog Lake: Quick
- Kawawaymog Lake is located northeast of
Ontario in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 91' Long.
- the lake is part of the Amable du Fond River
basin. Following the Amable du Fond River, which exits the lake on the
northeast end, will bring you to North Tea Lake and Algonquin Park
- the perimeter of the lake is 13 km (8 miles)
- while the lake reaches depths of 39', the average
- the northern half of the lake is quite shallow.
and sandy bottoms can be found in the shallows. Submerged logs and
rocks along the shoreline provide good cover for smallmouth bass
- brook trout were last stocked in 1968. Creek
are the most likely;y places to find this decreasing species
- major fish species include smallmouth bass,
and a small population of brook trout
- Kawawaymog Lake is located within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping