Lake: Quick Facts
- Kingscote Lake is located north of the village of
Ontario in the southern most portion of Algonquin Provincial Park
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 11' 59" Long.
- the lake consists of a north and south section
a shallow narrows
- the maximum depths reach 86' (in the northern
average depth is 24'
- the perimeter of the lake is 13.1 km (8.2 miles)
- the surface area is 213 hectares (528 acres)
- the lake is quite infertile (low in nutrient
- a public access point is located on the south end
lake off of Kingscote Lake Road
- the major fish specie is lake trout. There have
been unconfirmed reports of brook
trout and smallmouth bass
- Kingscote Lake is situated within the boundaries
Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping