|Kokoko Lake: Quick Facts
- Kokoko Lake is located
just north of what is known as "the
Hub" area of Lake Temagami in the District of Nipissing
- co-ordinates: Lat.
47° 05' 13" Long.80° 02'
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 147', the average
depth is 45'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 22 km (13.8 miles)
- the surface area of the
lake is 493 hectares (1,220 acres)
- access to the lake is via
a short portage from Kokoko Bay
- there is a sanctuary area
where the Ferrim Creek enters
Kokoko Lake on the east side of the lake
- the major fish species
include lake trout, walleye, pike,
smallmouth bass and whitefish
- Fisheries Management Zone
11 fishing regulations apply to
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping