|Kushog Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Kushog Lake is located
between Dorset and Minden along Hwy.
35 in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.45°
05' 03" Long. 78° 47'
- Ox Narrows divides the
lake into a northern and southern
- the deeper northern
portion of the lake favours a lake
trout fishery. Maximum depths reach 125'. The average depth is 30'.
- the perimeter of the lake
is 38 km. (23.8 miles)
- this long and narrow lake
has long stretches of rock rubble
shoreline as well as overhanging trees and submerged logs which
provides good cover for bass and northern pike which have been
introduced to the lake over a decade ago
- a concrete boat launch is
located at Ox Narrows
- major fish species
include smallmouth bass, whitefish, lake
trout, northern pike, perch and pumpkinseed
- Kushog Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping