Lake Scugog: Quick Facts
Lake Scugog: Map
- Lake Scugog is located in the Durham region of
- co-ordinates: Lat. 44° 11' 00"
78° 51' 26"
- average Depth: 1.4 metres (4.5')
- max. Depth: 7.6 m (25')
- part of the Trent Severn Waterway
- 2nd largest lake in FMZ-17 with an area of 6,374
- the lake has eutrophic features in that it is
weedy and nutrient rich with a largely marl based bottom
- the Scugog River flows out of the lake connecting
Sturgeon Lake at Lindsay. Primary inflows include the Nonquon River and
and Cawkers Creek
- Major Fish Species: Large and Smallmouth Bass,
Muskie, Bluegill, Yellow Perch, Black Crappie, Carp and Catfish
- Lake Scugog is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 17
- as of 2016 walleye fishing is closed until
further notice by the MNR&F
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 18"x24"
- double sided
- paper map
- black/white and gray
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $6.95 plus taxes & shipping