|Lake St. Peter: Notes
- Lake St. Peter is located
along Hwy. 127 north of Maynooth
Ontario in northern Hastings County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 18' 43" Long. 78° 01'
- 5 streams flow into the
lake including Papineau Creek on
the north side. That same creek exits on the south end
- Lake St. Peter Provincial
Park is on the north side of the
- the perimeter is 13 km.
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 94', the average
depth is 25'
- the lake consists of two
basins connected by a narrows at
the provincial park
- most of the lake trout
fishing occurs in the deeper
- a public boat launch is
located inside the provincial park
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
lake trout and some walleye
- Lake St. Peter is
situated within Fisheries Management Zone
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping