- Limerick Lake is located
east of the village of Coe Hill
and north of Madoc along Hwy. 62 in Hastings County, Ontario
- co-ordinates: 44° 53'
34" Long. 77° 37' 02"
- water flows into the lake
on the northeast side from
Mephisto Lake and exits the lake on the southwest side flowing into St.
- this spring fed lake has
maximum depths which reach 96',
the average depth is approx. 32'
- the perimeter is 27 km.
and surface area is 829 hectares
- the water levels of the
lake are managed by the Crowe
Valley Conservation authority
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
lake trout, yellow perch and bluegill
- Limerick Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping