Bob Lake: Quick Facts
Bob Lake: Map Features
- Little Bob Lake is located off of County Road 2
Road) south of Minden Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 44° 52' 39" Long.
- water flows into the lake on the north end from
Lake and exits via a dam on the south end towards Gull Lake
- this narrow lake has a perimeter of 8 km (5 miles)
- while the maximum depths reach 74', the average
depth is 25'
- there is a lot of shoreline cover for bass
outcroppings, rubble stretches, stumps and submerged logs
- the lake has been regularly stocked with lake
providing a put and take fishery
- the major fish species include smallmouth bass,
bass, lake trout, cisco (herring) and yellow perch
- Little Bob Lake is located within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping