|Little Dudmon Lake:
Dudmon Lake: Map Features
- Little Dudmon Lake is located along Trapper Trail
of Hwy. 118 west of the town of Haliburton, Ontario
- co-ordinates: Lat 45° 02' Long. 78° 21'
- maximum depths reach 63'
- four creeks flow into the lake and one exits the
the south end
- there are rocky rubble areas along the shoreline
as well as
a few weedy areas in the shallows especially at the south end of the
- the lake is set up nicely for rainbow trout
the shoreline drop offs
- the lake has been regularly stocked with rainbow
producing a put and take fishery
- a public access point is located on the south end
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
- Little Dudmon Lake is located within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping