|Little Kennisis Lake:
Kennisis Lake: Map
- Little Kennisis Lake is located at the end of
County Road 7
(Kennisis Lake Road) north of West Guildord Ontario in the
Haliburton Forest Reserve
- co-ordinates: Lat.45° 15' 23" Long.
- you can boat into Kennisis Lake by going
bridge which spans the narrows connecting the 2 lakes
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 144',
depth is 60'
- the shoreline alternates between rock rubble and
stretches. Submerged logs can also be found along the shorelines
- a public boat launch is located off of North
at the bridge
- the major fish species include lake trout,
and yellow perch
- Little Kennisis Lake sits within the boundaries
Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping