|Little Redstone Lake:
Redstone Lake: Map
- Little Redstone Lake is located west of Kennisis
the Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 13' Long.
- the Pelaw Creek flows into the lake on the
of the lake and water flows out of the lake on the south side via
an outlet to Redstone Lake
- Little Redstone reaches maximum depths of 192'
- water levels are lowered in the fall approx. 5'
by means of
2 dams on the larger Redstone Lake
- a boat launch is located at the bridge that
Creek on the southeast side of the lake
- major fish species include lake trout, smallmouth
bass, and yellow perch
- Little Redstone Lake lies within the boundaries
Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping