|Long Lake: Quick Facts
- Long Lake is located on
the west side of Hwy. 28 south of
the town of Apsley. The lake sits within the boundaries of the Kawartha
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 41' Long. 78° 11'
- this long narrow lake
consists of four basins connected by
- the perimeter of the lake
is 12.5 km. (7.8 miles)
- the lake reaches depths
- a couple of streams
exiting the lake on the west end flow
to Louck's Lake and the other to Buzzard Lake
- a public boat launch is
located at the end of Long Lake Road
- the major fish species
include lake trout and smallmouth
- Long Lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping